[3830] NAQP SSB N5PA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N5PA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:53:13 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N5PA
Operator(s): N5PA
Station: N5PA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   40    18
   80:  236    42
   40:  112    31
   20:  435    47
   15:   50    15
   10:   83    10
-------------------
Total:  956   163  Total Score = 155,828

Club: Pine Belt DX Association

Team:

Comments:

Just like everyone else the solar flares affected
productivity.  I stayed on 20 meters too long
because of a couple hours of good runs above
125 Q's an hour.  In staying on 20 too long I
missed 40 meters because it had become too
long by the time I made it there and I took my break
at the wrong time.  That pushed me off on both
80 and 160.  160 did not produce the Q's or the
mult's I was looking for.  10 and 15 meters were
mainly open to the west coast from here so
there were not many multipliers.  It was a fun
contest with 955 Q's but I was not able to take advantage
of the multipliers on most of the bands.  If this would
have been at the top of the solar cycle the scores for
everyone would have been much higher because of 10 and
15 meters.  Great contest, though and lots of fun!