[3830] NAQP SSB WB1DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb1dx@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WB1DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:51:37 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: WB1DX
Operator(s): WB1DX
Station: WB1DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sterling, Ma
Operating Time (hrs): 2.0

  160:
   80:    3     2
   40:    1     1
   20:    1     1
   15:  120    22
   10:   11     5
-------------------
Total:  136    31  Total Score = 4,185

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Wasn't planning on operating at all. My son's karate tournament and dinner
banquet fell smack dab in the middle of the contest. This was my first QSO party
and it sure was a lot of fun. My best run was 105/hr on 15m. The first contest
in which I used the FT1000. Was a pleasure to operate. Antenna was a 6el LPDA,
and a piece of wire for 40 and 80. Got to play a bit more with N1MM. All in all
just a nice tune-up.