[3830] NAQP SSB KK5LO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KK5LO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:45:08 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KK5LO
Operator(s): KK5LO
Station: KK5LO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  208    72  Total Score = 14,976

Club: South Texas DX and Contesting Club

Team: Twilight Zoners

Comments:

This was not an all out effort on my part. But, it was fun to do some contesting
after moving to my new QTH. I finally put up a dipole at the new place and was
amazed how well it worked. This contest is fun because of the easy exchange. Was
always catching myself trying to give 59 in my report. Habits from other
contests are hard to break. Until next time, 73, Walt