[3830] BARTG Sprint K0HW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint K0HW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 16:16:31 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:  101  101
   40:  146  146
   20:  165  165
   15:  106  106
   10:    4    4
-----------------
Total:  522  522  Mults = 216  Total Score = 112,752

Club:

Comments:

I had great plans to get more time in on this sprint.  It did not work out
for the best.  Frozen water pipes, phone calls and trips for the XYL kept
me away for a bit.  I could not find any EU stations on 10, 15 or 20
but finally got one on 40 in the evening as well as an EA8.

Many JAs on 15 and again 10 seemed wide open to the West Coast but not many
stations on.  I worked all I heard.

Let's QSO on the CQWW 160 CW Contest this weekend.

Writelog with AEA-PK-232