[3830] ARRL Jan VHF NS3T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF NS3T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 06:11:47 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  30     6  Total Score = 186

Club:

Comments:

Geez, that sure wasn't much fun.  A lot of effort to make just
30 qso's over the weekend.  There were times when I didn't
hear one station calling CQ at all.

Terrible static most of the weekend on 6 meters made it
impossible to hear "weak" signals.  I used my 10 meter
dipole for a receive antenna most of the time.

Best "DX" goes to K8GUN in WV, who answered my CQ on 2,
from my little halo at 9 feet in the backyard.  Also
made my first 432 Q with another halo at 8 feet.  (Hopefully
those heights will go up by June...)

I still don't understand why there's not more CW in VHF tests.

Jamie NS3T
IC706
TS2000
KB6KQ loops for 6, 2 and 432