[3830] BARTG Sprint DL6JZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl6jz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint DL6JZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:21:36 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: DL6JZ
Operator(s): DL6JZ
Station: DL6JZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Eberswalde
Operating Time (hrs): 21

   80:  158  158
   40:  198  198
   20:  114  114
   15:   27   27
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  497  497  Mults = 55  Total Score = 164,010

Club: DRCG (DL-DX RTTY CONTEST GROUP)

Comments:

Oh I learn to love this contests where a country or call area counts as a mult
only once and not per band! So I don't have to think about the bad props the
whole contest time because I have to go for "rate" hi.

No North America on 15/20 m and only very few on 40 m.

rig:      FT-1000MP + h.m. PA / 400 watts
ant:      R-7000 / dipole
software: WriteLog 10.52 + MMTTY

The TCP/IP network of WriteLog worked perfectly all the 24 hours with no
failure!! I couldn't get the DDE-network to go so I switched to TCP/IP. O/S here
is WinXP now.

Thanks to all who worked me and sorry to them whom I could not copy because of
my noisy home QTH.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ