[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N0JK Single Op Port QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0jk@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF N0JK Single Op Port QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:46:28 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

What can I say... had to work both days and only had one hour to set up and
operate Sunday afternoon. Thanks to Bill, K0HA EN10 for hearing my CQ on 6M CW
and answering. I operated from the parking garage rooftop of the hospital where
I work. I checked again in the evening, but no signals heard. Station was 10 w
to a 2 el yagi.