[3830] CQ160 CW W4ZV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, btippett@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W4ZV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:49:52 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W4ZV
Operator(s): W4ZV
Station: W4ZV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 1137  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 53  Total Score = 413,268

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Bummer!  We had an ice storm move in today and it eventually detuned both my
transmit antennas to the point that they quit working.  My amp seemed to tune OK
but I was getting about 1000 Watts reflected with 1500 forward.  Whan I called
Ward N0AX and he said "QRP?", I figured it was time to quit!  Ice is continuing
to accumulate and will not end until sometime tomorrow, so it's pointless to
continue.  Too bad since it sounds like a very good EU sunrise opening on the
Beverages which still work OK.  See you all next year and thanks for the fun
while it lasted.

73,  Bill  W4ZV