[3830] CQ160 CW N6RO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N6RO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:49:55 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1021  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 26  Total Score = 295,460

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Good prop. condx, none of the usual powerline noise nor rain static.  Electric
fence noise most of Saturday night, so I had to ask for many repeats. Personal
best score despite no EU; thanks to 123 JAs, many OC and Asia. Top band is
coming back as the spots go down!

The JA window was brutal- clix and intermods made for hard work. I will order
roofing filters tomorrow!

Stuff: FT1000MP (w/Clix Mod), Alpha 76, Wire 4 Square, TRLog. Have three
beverages but the 4 SQ had better S/N in all directions.

CU in the Sprints