[3830] CQ160 CW K6KM Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2kw@prodigy.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K6KM Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:24:42 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K6KM
Operator(s): K2KW + PACKET
Station: K6KM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 722  State/Prov = 65  Countries = 20  Total Score = 157,350

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to K6KM and N6RER for having me up at their station again!

This was only a part time effort due to line noise.  A borrowed ANC-4 from N6BT
helped a lot.

Mostly wanted to test out the new dipole @ 90' we put up for NAQP a few weeks
ago.  This is the best 160m antenna at K6KM's to date. Sure helps to have a
terrain height advantage of 300' to 1800' in all directions.  The 160m dipole
worked better than any vertical we have used, most of which heard great but
usually never made QSOs past the state line.

State/Prov:  missed ND, NB, NF, NS, NT, YT.  Country breakdown as follows:

BY                     1
CM                     1
CT3                    1
D4                     1
HL                     1
JA                    45
JT                     1
K                    610
KH6                    4
KL                     4
KP2                    1
KP4                    1
PJ2                    1
UA9                    1
VE                    38
VK                     2
VP2E                   1
XE                     2
YV                     1
ZF                     1
ZL                     3
ZS                     1
Total                722

Heard but didn't work:  ND; EA8ZS+AK, F, HK & 9V1.

73, Kenny K2KW