[3830] CQ160 CW D4B(4L5A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, at@at-communication.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW D4B(4L5A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:29:43 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: D4B
Operator(s): 4L5A
Station: D4B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MONTE VERDE
Operating Time (hrs): 27

Total:  QSOs = 2117  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 91  Total Score = 2,966,754

Club: ATCC

Comments:

My target was to set new world record
 Last year my good friend Pertti OH2PM setup new one when Im setting new world
low power record hi
 I promise him I will return it
 My congratulation to Pertti OH2PM and Matti OH2BH for their unbelivable setup
in CT3 I hear them 60 db over much louder then CT9M and CT9C and thats local MM
station and just with temporally installation put signal like that on the air
unbelivable
 Im sure 3Y will be easy one to work with such great operators and
installation
 Condx is not very good with my opinion
 Lot of QRN specially last night
 Lot of qrm
 People comeup on my freq and start call cq and not allow me to finish contact

 That way I loose some contact and multipliers also
 I think its very realistic to work 100 countries in that contest
 My setup in the contest is IC7800 with PA and Ants 2 el to Eu ,2 El AF/VK and
IV dipole about 600m over the ground to US
 Im not so happy bytheway with performance of ICOM on low bands
 Thank you very much for everybody who call
 I know I dissapoint my good friend Tom SU9NC because I dont think he can
believe that I hear him
 Target is reached I hope I have 2,9m points which is allmost 1m points over
existing record, I have more then 2000 qsos which is over WB9Z record 1775 and I
have 91 country which is also over UU7J 89 country record
 Will see what will happen after log checking hi
        73                     Al 4L5A/D4B