[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 04:59:56 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7ZO
Operator(s): K7ZO
Station: K7ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   24
   40:   55
   20:   31
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Been a couple of years since I did this -- sure is a lot of fun even with my
minimal station. Sure liked the idea of starting on 40M before it goes long, but
20M seemed to close early. Then back to 40M where I could only run 100W which
made things really tough. The usual S9 noise on 80M made things rough but there
are some huge signals out there. Also managed to sneak in dinner and a movie
with my XYL so a good evening all around.

Scott/K7ZO