[3830] MnQP K0HW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MnQP K0HW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 13:39:15 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:      3         1
   80:     20        31
   40:     53        40
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-------------------------
Total:     76        72  Mults = 54  Total Score = 12,096

Club:

Comments:

Again, a great QSO Party, one of the better ones in the class with CA, FL,
PA, OR and WA.  I had a great time, I was trying to outdo my score from
last year but I didn't quite make it.  Next time I will spend more time on 40
CW following the Mobiles.  It is impossible to hear stations in MN from here
on 10, 15 and 20 so I didn't spend much time trying.  When I was on 160 at
23:30Z I got called by a station that wanted to chew the rag about the town
here I live by.  By the time I signed with him the few stations that were on
160 were long gone.  See you all next year,

73,

Jim in South Dakota!!