[3830] NA Sprint CW K6LL HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ll@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K6LL HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:21:14 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   90       1
   40:  124     1.5
   20:  126     1.5
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

This was a contest within a contest. I'm doing a semi-serious effort at the WPX
RTTY on single band 15, so had to take time out of the JA run on 15 (such as it
was) for this one.

I wasn't in the mood for a big so2r deal, so just used one radio. Lots of fun,
and nice to snag WD0T for SD right at the end. Was there heavy absorbtion on 80
or was it my background noise? Whatever it was, the band sounded like mud. The
other bands were good.

Thanks for the Q's. Back to RTTY tomorrow morning.

73

Dave, K6LL

.