[3830] NA Sprint CW K5GA(@N1LN) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5GA(@N1LN) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:26:32 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5GA
Operator(s): K5GA
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  102
   40:  131
   20:  117
---------------------

Club:

Team: Texas Radio and the Big Bert

Comments:

I'm getting the Q total upward toward respectibility, but the multipliers don't
seem to fine me. Multipliers missed that I heard was VE5, VE7, and Idaho. I was
beat out to VE5SF twice which is strange from here. Only heard VE7 and Idaho
once early on 20. I was being beat out on 40 too which I can't explain other
than conditions.

Thanks to Bruce and Laurie for allowing me to use their fine station once again.