[3830] RTTY WPX WX4TM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WX4TM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:55:00 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WX4TM
Operator(s): WX4TM
Station: WX4TM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  118   292
   40:  234   638
   20:   78   154
   15:  173   493
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  603  1577  Prefixes = 299  Total Score = 471,523

Club:

Comments:

Great conditions. Good to see so many regulars and lots of new folks in there. I
got to work the test for abt 12hrs total. This was Valentines weekend. I took my
wife to dinner and dancing friday nite.  My wife is also a ham and VP of the
YLRL organization which has the YL-OM SSB contest on this weekend every year.
She worked abt 16 hrs and got 410 SSB QSOs!! How bout dat!! Yep, Couldn't have
spent the weekend in any better way.  73, Tom/WX4TM