[3830] RTTY WPX WB0DUL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb0dul@adelphia.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WB0DUL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:01:30 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WB0DUL
Operator(s): WB0DUL
Station: WB0DUL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 18:36

   80:   78  180
   40:   62  138
   20:  168  204
   15:   55   75
   10:   15   26
-----------------
Total:  378  623  Prefixes = 158  Total Score = 98,434

Club:

Comments:

The contest was great and I had a blast.  Although my score is miniscule
compared to some I've already seen posted, it was still fun and that's the name
of the game.  My FT-920 performed flawlessly as did WriteLog and MMTTY.
Everybody seemed to exhibit patience when asked to repeat a number or a call.
It was irritating that some ops just didn't have the courtesy to acknowledge
receiving a report, and when you turned it back to them they were already
calling QRZ or CQ WPX.  Is anybody in such a hurry that common courtesy goes by
the wayside in order to get that one extra QSO?

I look forward to the next RTTY contest, and while I'm waiting I'm going to try
to figure out how some guys can have such great scores.  Maybe it's the antenna
and operating skill.  Is that possible?  Hi Hi.

Thanks to all who gave me a contact.  Every one of them added up to a personal
best for me.

Dick - WB0DUL