[3830] RTTY WPX W0ETC SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, llindblom@juno.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W0ETC SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:24:12 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 27.5

   80:
   40:
   20:  841  1627
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total:  841  1627  Prefixes = 446  Total Score = 725,642

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Before the start of the contest my goal was 900 Qs.  By Saturday afternoon I
backed that down to 800 to 850 Qs.  Twenty played OK but from Iowa signals out
of europe were light with lots of repeats needed.

If it was for real, the highlight of the contest was being called by AP2IA.
Also, after spending 5 minutes in a pile-up trying to work TA1FA I moved off his
freq and started CQing.  Ten ninutes after that TA1FA called me.

Last two hours of the contest were very slow with only 23 Qs.  Maybe I just
about worked everyone there was to work on 20;-)

73 Larry L

W0WTC