[3830] RTTY WPX NU4SC(K3IXD) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, esteeble@sc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NU4SC(K3IXD) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:20:46 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NU4SC
Operator(s): K3IXD
Station: K3IXD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC - EM93va
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   22   46
   40:  106  282
   20:   59   70
   15:   17   37
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  204  435  Prefixes = 115  Total Score = 50,025

Club:

Comments:

This was my first time on RTTY and my first RTTY contest. Thanks to all that
copied my off frequency calling. By Sunday I got the knack of calling on
frequency, and tuning those answering my CQs. It was fun providing the NU4
prefix.

And this was the first time that I used the N1MM Logger program. I was impressed
with N1MM Logger and the MMTTY engine but it took me two weeks to get RTTY (and
PSK31). Now to learn about all the options in N1MM Logger which are available.

73, Ed K3IXD
operating NU4SC