[3830] RTTY WPX K2SC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scarroll@mchsi.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K2SC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 02:39:03 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K2SC
Operator(s): K2SC
Station: K2SC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 28.7

   80:  148   388
   40:  129   456
   20:  263   517
   15:  262   656
   10:   42    89
-----------------
Total:  844  2106  Prefixes = 383  Total Score = 806,598

Club: North Alabama DX Club

Comments:

Although I've been licensed for 30+ years, it's only been in the last couple
months that I've gotten involved in RTTY contesting. This contest was true
excitement and pure adrenelin from start to finish. It was only my 5th RTTY
contest, but I've been trying to get progressively better each time. My initial
goal was to make 300 Q's, but as you can see I overshot that by a little... I
can attribute this to the overwhelming worldwide activity and band conditions.
But, having a background in HF communications and ionospheric conditions helped
as well. Thanks to all who participated and I'll see ya'll on the bands in the
next RTTY contest.

73, Steve - K2SC

EQUIPMENT:
Yaesu FT-920 @ 100 watts (FSK)