[3830] RTTY WPX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 06:06:21 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ9R

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Aitos
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:  164   674
   40:  172   720
   20:  308   650
   15:  358   838
   10:   87   202
-----------------
Total: 1089  3084  Prefixes = 441  Total Score = 1,360,044

Club:

Comments:

TS850 100W A3s,1/2 slopers 80/40

Great condx and my best ever score in WPX RTTY!
Thanks for all QSO ,specially to DX on low bands
where my signal is not the best.Congrats to Patrick,F6IRF
for super score! Had to do these SO2R things to be
competitive in the future.Hope to see all of you
in the summer from contest site where I had more room
for big Low band antennas and hopefully with SO2R.

73,Nasko LZ3YY