[3830] ARRLDX CW N2GA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ga@aol.com (George A. Tranos N2GA)
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2GA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:30:48 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2GA
Operator(s): N2GA
Station: N2GA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:   41    25
   40:  198    41
   20:  523    69
   15:  387    59
   10:   26    22
-------------------
Total: 1175   216  Total Score = 761,400

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Another fun time!  I met my primary goal of 1000 QSO's but because of a low
multiplier total missed 1 million points by quite a bit.  Most of that is
probably the loss of 10 meter QSO's and some is a reduction in operating time.
In general, conditions were good from here in New York.  Best moments were being
called by HS and VU on 20 meters on Sunday afternoon.  Worst moments were the
continual TU without a callsign by some foreign stations - some over 20 QSO's
long!  I can't believe people actually work these guys without verifying their
callsign!  It's amazing but not using packet here makes this even more
frustrating but even with packet - isn't the callsign part of the exchange?
Thanks to the great DX stations that operate properly, it was mostly fun!

73, George N2GA