[3830] NAQP RTTY KC5YKX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KC5YKX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 05:41:13 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KC5YKX
Operator(s): KC5YKX
Station: KC5YKX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas Gulf Coast
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   80:   34    17
   40:   41    24
   20:  117    41
   15:  106    33
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  300   117  Total Score = 35,100

Club:

Team: Twilight Zoners

Comments:

The bands (all but 10M) where is great shape for a domestic contest. My effort
was limited by my stomache acting like a fool. Must of been something I ate but
who knows. Still not felling my best. I imagine if I would have been in the
chair for the whole 10 hours I might of been in the thick of it. Everything
worked beautifully here. Had to fix my 40/80 dipole that had a broke leg and it
preformed better then I remember. 99% of all contacts where running. Had some
good rate on all bands, just got cut short by the call of the wild. Congrats to
the top guys and thanks for all the Qs.

Yaesu FT-1000MP MKV @ 100W
HyGain TH3MK3 10-15-20 @ 40 Feet
40/80 Trapped dipole at 36 feet
RIGblater Pro in FSK
Writelog w/MMTTY plugin

See ya'll in the next one sans stamache trouble.

Reid
KC5YKX