[3830] CQ160 SSB NX9T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx9t@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NX9T Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:54:38 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 678  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 10  Total Score = 104,259

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Friday night was a blast...great rate...Saturday night..not so. :)  Had a great
time and enjoyed the outing.  Thanks to all.  If I couldn't hear you calling,
please excuse my lack of acceptable receive antennas...still on the need to do
list.  QRN was higher on Saturday and also compounded that issue.
73 and Good luck!
Jeff NX9T
Country total is an estimate..haven't figured out how to get that info from N1MM
yet..just looking at a combined mult. count (total was 69).
www.qsl.net/nx9t