[3830] CQ160 SSB K7RL Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K7RL Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:36:50 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Camano Island, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 521  State/Prov = 60  Countries = 5  Total Score = 79,690

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Great fun, especially the second night when conditions seemed much better than
the first.  After using an inverted V for the last couple of years, I decided to
try an inverted L.  Actually, it was supposed to be a vertical, but my weather
balloons popped.  Nevertheless, I can see why so many people like this antenna,
it seems to play well.

Congratulations to D4B on a wonderful signal and INCREDIBLE ears!  You're
amazing Al!  Other great ears have to include VP5B and V31MD.  Domestically,
N8II, WB9Z, and N4PN, among a few others, were heard about two hours before dark
here with excellent signals.  You guys were the East coast beacons throughout
the contest.

Thanks for your q's!