[3830] CQ160 SSB KP4KE/QRP Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kp4ke@excite.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KP4KE/QRP Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:16:58 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KP4KE/QRP
Operator(s): KP4KE
Station: KP4KE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: PUERTO RICO
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 284  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 26  Total Score = 116,963

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Hello from KP4 land!
This contest was almost look like last ARRL in the top band I Work hard the
saturday  make over 220 QSO'S and the band was quiet en big signals from
Caribbean, signals over 30&40db. From US 10 nad 20 db stations in low power Alot
of European stations with 20  and 30 db. I only work strong stations because
they can heard me at noise level.
Was great My 5 Watts and my 3 inverter L's was big deal on friday.(Good things
aren't no for ever) Saturday Band was quiet no noise but the same caribbean
stations now with 10 and 15 db over s9  VP5B friday nite was 40 db saturday and
sunday was only 10 at max 20 db. My 5 watts only works 60 station on sat and
sunday that was my history in CQ WW 160 m Contest.

Thanks for all station that pick me up.

73 & dx   see you on ARRL DX phone march 2005
De KP4KE