[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K1RX M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:48:30 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1EO, WA1S, N1SV, K1FOO, AB1DR, N1IX, K1NQ, K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   89    45
   80:  415    82
   40:  421    88
   20: 1790   136
   15:  754   116
   10:  133    42
-------------------
Total: 3602   509  Total Score = 5,489,000

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Tough sledding at the bottom of the cycle.  Even so, had a good time and the
food was fantastic!  Someone commented, it was like a vacation coming here to
operate!  No tropical weather but great food, good fun!

Thanks for all the help over the weekend from our DX community.

Had a few issues that are now on the project list for the summer but all in all,
everything worked well. This time we missed KF1V as he was down for the count
with an illness. Get well soon OM!

See you in the WPX tests - NM1JY

73, Mark, K1RX