[3830] ARRLDX SSB K6VVA SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dx35@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K6VVA SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:09:46 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VV
Station: K6VVA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    5     4
   80:   17    11
   40:   42    21
   20:   83    49
   15:   88    40
   10:   72    33
-------------------
Total:  307   158  Total Score = 145,518

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Rig: TS-870S + AL-80B/800w * A3 tribander @30ft, HF6-V Vert/Inv Vee, 160m Inv

Congrats to all the FB DX station operators who consistently told us who they
were (a/k/a their "Callsigns"). Still too many rude DX ops making us waste our
valuable time until they decide to finally ID ;-(

Once again, I ended up putting in more part-time hours than planned in between
work and other stuff.  As a Packet Newbie, I mostly played around only to find
there are bad callsigns being posted!

My apologies to those I called again as a Dupe, which was due to trying to
post a lot of stations, but then forgetting to press the log entry key ;-(
Somehow, I too frequently erased the QSO Exchange Window and, well, umh...
with more practice I will get it right.

Hope you DX stations appreciated all the posts I made!!!