[3830] ARRLDX SSB MM0BSM SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB MM0BSM SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:34:22 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: MM0BSM
Operator(s): MM0BSM
Station: MM0BSM

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Stirling
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   19    11
   40:   12     8
   20:  187    41
   15:  168    36
   10:
-------------------
Total:  386    96  Total Score = 111,168

Club:

Comments:

Was fun some nice signals on the bad with lots of wide distorted eastern
stations all close in competing against each other when other parts of the band
seemed empty

Sat was ok hard to keep frequency with only 150w when others are running 1kw+
but I did try had a few comments on my signal being good. The weather was windy
so tower was left at 22 feet as for my 80m/40m antenna need to sort a better one
the HF2 Vert just isn't up to it. ended the day at 2000gmt as I had enough

Sunday was up early looking to get going more on 15m but was terrible conditions
only worked about 21 stations openings were short done a few on 20m was almost
going when I had a few stations work me I thought I was about to get a good run
when a G1 stole my frequency even though a few USA/VE worked me I gave up as I
could not compete against high power they were using
I then spent the last 4 hrs on 40m and 80m but I didn't make the trip to many I
did hear lots calling CQ