[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KI6DY LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki6dy@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY KI6DY LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:02:44 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   30
   40:  116
   20:   84
---------------------

Club:

Team: SWACC

Comments:

Didn't need the 2nd radio as things were hopping on whatever band I was on.
My best effort ever in this contest. After last year I really didn't know if I
liked this contest. Guess it depends on your frame of mind at the time and this
time me and my station were in the right frame of mind. Still found several
stations not following the rules i.e. not vacating the frequency when they
should, read the rules you folk.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)

See you BARTG next weekend.