[3830] WiQP NO5W SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP NO5W SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:38:57 -0800
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:   26
   20:   46
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   72     0  Mults = 36  Total Score = 5,184.0

Club: NARS Northwest Houston ARS

Comments:

Activity was excellent in the WIQP with several mobiles and quite a few fixed
stations -- enough to keep me coming back between bouts with Turbo Tax-- and
propagation into south Texas was good on 20M and 40M. Thanks to all the mobiles
for keeping it interesting. Best of all the WIQP and OkQP gave me incentive to
get my stealth 20/40 dipoles back in the air in preparation for those two
parties over in the southeast that are coming up soon. 73/Chuck/NO5W