[3830] ARRLDX SSB W2TZ M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vgauvin@voltdelta.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W2TZ M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:39:52 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W2TZ
Operator(s): AF2K, K1PY, N2CK, W2TZ
Station: W2TZ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:   16    14
   80:   83    51
   40:  113    57
   20:  263    79
   15:  225    76
   10:   56    27
-------------------
Total:  756   304  Total Score = 689,472

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Assn

Comments:

First time experimental multi for this station at new location with temporary
antennas. Wanted to see how the site was.  Condx sure didn't help with that!
Operating time was cut back significantly when Sunday came around.  Good thing
we left early, though, as we needed to dig our way out thru some serious snow
drifts!

Now we've got the whole summer to grow some aluminum -- good hilltop soil for
that here!  Although nothing can combat horrible condx, hopefully the planned
antenna farm will improve things on average.  See you all next season!