[3830] BARTG NO2T SO Expert HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG NO2T SO Expert HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:02:17 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   41   41    18
   40:  173  173    55
   20:  386  385    76
   15:  151  151    41
   10:    0    0     0
------------------------
Total:  751  750   190  Total Score = 1,092,000

Club: 1070 Repeater Assoc.

Comments:

Condx poor on Saturday, Fair to good on Sunday. As always I started slow and
played catchup the rest of the contest. Must learn to start more quickly. Ran
N1MM Logger and fell into the trap of no recorded "SENT TIME", for the first 70
contacts. Used the "logged" time for the "sent" time. Will lose some QSO's if
the Cabrillo scoring compares tines. Must get a reading from BARTG. The
remainder of the contest I typed in all the info. This worked perfectly. No
problem since use this approach in all CW contests. Will admit that the fingers
hurt today, but the contest was worth it.
TNX for all the Q'ss. Need every one of them. - 73 de Jerry NO2T