[3830] Rus DX W7DRA SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX W7DRA SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:47:53 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: W7DRA
Operator(s): W7DRA
Station: W7DRA

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: washington state
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:  23     4
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  23     4  Total Score = 113

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

wish i had copied UA0ZS's oblast correctly, and the USA stations that came on
80m for a minute or two and left, i wished they woudl have stayed long enough to
work me. where were the Canadian stations, and the Carb stns? the second noght
had better propagation, and i had put an outboard velvet vernier on my main
station receiver (SX71) which really helped tuning in stations while using the
crystal filter.

on the second night where were the Russians? not on 80 meters from what i was
able to hear. just wait till next year!!!