[3830] WPX SSB KO0U(K0OU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KO0U(K0OU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:11:18 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KO0U
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    9
   80:   59
   40:  113
   20:  691
   15:  169
   10:   65
------------

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Was fun. Got up early both mornings looking for low band Q's to the west. Little
success although JA was very loud Sunday AM there were very few on. Never heard
any JA's on 10 or 15 in the evenings. Bands opened to Europe pretty nicely in
the mornings, except for 10 which was south only. Had some nice runs on 20 and
40 until the neighbor complained about TVI - then I went back to my Easter plans
instead of radio plans. Gotta fix this TVI stuff.
CU all in the MO QSO party next weekend.
73 de KØOU (KOØU in WPX) Steve in MO