[3830] WPX SSB OZ5E(OZ1XJ) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lissa@lissa.dk
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OZ5E(OZ1XJ) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 01:11:24 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OZ5E
Operator(s): OZ1XJ
Station: OZ5E

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Galten
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  376
   10:
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Shame there was no propagation to the US and this reduced the score - annoying
because just a few hundred miles further south from my QTH the Europeans were
working the US. Very, very difficult to get any kind of run despite openings to
JA and the rest of Asia and Russia. So I am not really disappointed with the
result because condx. were not the greatest. A lot of fun though!