[3830] Rus DX YR7M(@YO3CTK) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yo3ctk@alltrom.ro
Subject: [3830] Rus DX YR7M(@YO3CTK) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 01:54:09 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: YR7M
Operator(s): YO3JR, YO9GZU, YO3CTK
Station: YO3CTK

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:  176    75
   80:  348    97
   40:  437   114
   20:  586   120
   15:  134    56
   10:   15    14
-------------------
Total: 1696   476  Total Score = 6,232,268

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Unfortunately we had a power outage just one hour into the contest, in the most
productive time. I guess that's the penalty for having the station in a quiet
rural area. Otherwise it was a great fun. We have had some great rates. Russian
CW operators are really outstanding, in the pile-ups we used CW speed in excess
of 40wpm and the exchanges went without a hitch.

It was our first M/S effort and we still have a long way of mastering the
skills. But what a better way to do it?

See you all soon!

73 de Mike, YO3CTK