[3830] WPX SSB HI3CCP M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB HI3CCP M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 04:51:43 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3CCP
Operator(s): HI3TEJ,HI3NR,HI8/JA6WFM,HI3CCP
Station: HI3CCP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Dominican Republic
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   20
   80:  202
   40:  836
   20: 1391
   15: 1740
   10:  200
------------

Club:

Comments:

Hard to believe but 80 and 10 metres bands is almost identical, but the team is
very happy with the results so far,HI3NR just been incorporated to The Caribean
DX Patrol and If God Allows it we are now ready for the next contest come.

Thanks to Ramon for taking care in the generators to operated full time at 1 kw

and for sure to all the guys who been waiting for  hours to be in our logs.

To all the bad guys qrming in our freq. as the one from EA3, and the big guns
from the NA God bless you and hope you can stop this anti ham policy.

For now 73´s and CU in the next contest Pile Up

Cosntantino,Edwin, Hiro and Ted