[3830] WPX SSB AD4EB SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AD4EB SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:26:17 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:   53
   80:  331
   40:  116
   20:  870
   15:  305
   10:   72
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Record total number of QSOs for me.  Enjoyed operating this contest, 20 meters
was in great shape.  Thanks to those who spotted me, amazing how the rates
skyrocket immediately after being spotted.

Need to practice SO2R on SSB, as well as operating split on 40m and 80m.

Ten-Tec Omni Six Plus, Centurion Amp 650W, 3 ele SteppIR, GAP Vertical (40), and
inverted L (80).