[3830] WPX SSB J42T(@SV2BFN) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB J42T(@SV2BFN) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:31:19 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: J42T
Operator(s): SV2AEL SV2DCD SV7CLI SV1CER SV2BFN
Station: SV2BFN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: THESALLONIKI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   17
   80:  433
   40:  566
   20: 1338
   15:  470
   10:   48
------------

Club: N.G.C.T.  sv2ngct

Comments:

we start the contest with problem with the logger.
So  we coulnt used the second station for the multipliers.
Saturday morning we had very good opening with JA's (all 48 qso's were there)
but second day  nothing.The nice for  our score was the many qso's with USA
at second day that gived us many multip. and more points.
we had only 17 qso's on 160m because the antena that  we put on this year
(90meter dipole) took RF from the brondcasting station of northGreece that is
500meter from our antenas.
Any way i understand that it's very dificalt for SV's  to have big scores  in
contest's.
But we engoyed all the team this weekend.Manythanks and many bravos to
Vangelis (sv2bfn) for the contitions that upgrateing every year to be the
station better.the second bravo to Akis (sv7cli) for the trx that gives in the
contest (the FT100 is for contest).And at  last to Leo (sv2dcd)for the good
rates that gives runing the contest and to Savas(sv2ael) to prepare the team
for the weekends.
THANKS sirs for the pileup ingoyied really.
i'llwait for the next meeting on Octomber 2005

73 de sv1cer panos