[3830] WPX SSB CT7B(CT1ILT) SO(R)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1ilt@mail.telepac.pt
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB CT7B(CT1ILT) SO(R)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 09:59:11 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: CT7B
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CT1ILT

Class: SO(R)AB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   14
   80:  150
   40:  360
   20:  989
   15: 1065
   10:   69
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I firstly have to thank CT1BOH José Carlos, for lending me his WX0B SO2R Box,
like that i will be able to be active in future contests as SO2R, something that
i have dreamed about..Secundly, have also to thank CT1EEB José de Sá, for
lending me his TS2000 (which has never worked HF only 6 and 2 meters) because
without that Rig i would never have done this contest SO2R...

I can say that, now i see the advantage of having a secund radio....(Mults,
Mults, Mults...)

About propagation, well i think i had a litle bit better propagation than any
other European, on 10m i could not work a single USA, but on 15/20 and 40 USA
was entering in the log very nicely, but better on Sunday....

Well just waiting for EU Sprint and WPX CW will hopefully be SO2R too...

73's Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka VP5/CT1ILT, CT7B, CS6T, CQ0T...