[3830] EA RTTY NO2T SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, no2t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY NO2T SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:48:59 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

   80:   12    12
   40:  120    52
   20:  187    74
   15:  101    57
   10:
-------------------
Total:  420   194  Total Score = 228,726

Club: 1070 Repeater Assoc.

Comments:

Trying out N1MM's Logger Version 5.056 for SO2R. Had problems which slowed me
down. Each time the second radio VFO was turned the XMIT focus switched to that
radio. This prevented me from S&P while runnung on radio #1. The net result was
effectively SO1R. Had very heavy rain and wind gusts to 50 mph. Sometime
Saturday evening the KT34XA antenna slipped in the rotor about 40 degrees. This
caused much weaker signals from Europe until I discovered it. Drew up  and used
a correction chart for the remainder of the contest.  All in all a relaxed
effort. Had a good night sleep and took time off to take the XYL shopping as
well as walking the dog.
Thanks for the Q's as well as putting up with my weak signal
    -- 73 best dx de Jerry (not Gerald) NO2T