[3830] EA RTTY K0HW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY K0HW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:05:46 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:   34    12
   40:  121    41
   20:  146    51
   15:   29    26
   10:
-------------------
Total:  330   130  Total Score = 105,690

Club:

Comments:

Lots of contests again this weekend.  I picked the EA RTTY Contest because it
fit my schedule best.  I missed out on the MO & MT QSO Partys along with the
SP DX Contest.  I thought conditions were good, and 40 and 80 were really
good without much QRN.  As usual there were not enough stations on 80 to make it
exciting.

ICOM 756 PROII, Ameritron AL-1200, HyGain TH11DX stuck NW & Dipoles,
AEA PK-232 & Writelog