[3830] EU Sprint SSB OH6RX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jussi-pekka.sampola@vacon.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB OH6RX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 03:08:58 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: OH6RX
Operator(s): OH6RX
Station: OH6RX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Mustasaari
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   27     0:30
   40:   64     1:15
   20:  148     2:15
---------------------
Total:  239   Total Score = 239

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Thank fellows for qsos! This was my second Eu sprint contest for ever and seems
that i still have lot of to improve. This contest is really someting else
compare to other standard type of tests. I suffered lot of low bands
propagations and eg. 80m was full of stations but very hard to copy each of them
excluding couple of big signals. Obviously low bands are the area where i have
huge potential for improvement, but question is how much you can do for
propagation with antennas? Anyway congrats for Ben DL6RAI & Ton ES5TV better
scores! Cu all in cw part J-P / OH6RX