[3830] ON7JAO - JIDX_CW_2005 SOSB_40m_LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ON7JAO - JIDX_CW_2005 SOSB_40m_LP
From: "ulli grunow" <ulli.grunow@ospreyribs.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 11:04:08 +0200

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team :
         Software: N1MM Logger V4.0.197

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
           7      16     16   12
       Total      16     16   12

               Score : 192

                 Rig : FT-1000MP

        Antennas : simple 12m vertical with 15 radials

         Soapbox : fantastic: worked JA6GCE almost 3 hours before local
sunset!!!
                           JA4DZ came back to my CQ JA call almost 1
hour after his local sunrise !!
                           Yes, the vertical is working even with
100wtts. Now will work on 40m 4square to
                                    replace the single vertical...
                           Next time with max legal power, 1kw... will
be bigger signal
                           Thanks for all JA-stations to pick my small
signal up
                                    ON7JAO, Ulli

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2005-04-10        Signature : ON7JAO, OP Ulli