[3830] JIDX CW 9M2CNC(G4ZFE) SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4zfe@g4zfe.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX CW 9M2CNC(G4ZFE) SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:54:49 -0700
                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: 9M2CNC
Operator(s): G4ZFE
Station: 9M2CNC

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur
Operating Time (hrs): 4.7

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  281    45
   10:
-------------------
Total:  281    45  Total Score = 12,645

Club: VKCC

Comments:

Station - IC-756 Pro I and Force 12 C3-S at 12m

With the amplifier still being fixed a SOAB LP entry did not appeal so I went
for a 15m only entry. A good choice as I had time to watch the (UK) Royal
Wedding and have a play on 18 MHz as well as an enjoyable 21 MHz opening to W3
and W4 which surprised me given my 100W and low SFI.

One of my favourite contests although the drop in JA activity is noticeable.
Always a pleasure to work JA operators.

I had to finish early to catch a flight for another overseas business trip. No
time for radio this month and also for most of May :-(

QSL via G4ZFE

73 and thanks for the QSOs

Rich, 9M2CNC (ex. 9M2/G4ZFE)