[3830] Rus DX YU1WC SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX YU1WC SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:18:28 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: YU1WC
Operator(s): YU1WC
Station: YU1WC

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  505   102
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  505   102  Total Score = 315,486

Club:

Comments:

Had time only for a overnigh single band fun on 80 meters. First time with
cluster spots - helped me a couple of times, but not too much.
It was fantastic - fine activity, good conditions. I am used to work only CW, it
was very interesting working mixed mode. The noise and Russian language on the
phone portion was problematic, but got used to it later.
Even worked a couple of new DXCC on 80 !

rig: TS930S, 100W, and 2 x 21 m sloping doublet.