[3830] MiQP N8NM Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP N8NM Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:17:25 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: N8NM
Operator(s): N8NM
Station: N8NM

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Oceana County
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  104     22
   40:   58      0
   20:    7      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  169     22  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 19  Total Score = 29,880

Club:

Comments:

Alright, guys, which one of you broke 40 meters?

Another fun run in the MIQP. I was set up at the Silver Lake State Park in
Oceana County, running QRP using an IC-735 and G5RV at 30'.  The antenna was
supposed to be higher, but while setting it up one of the mast sections broke
and the top 8 feet came down on my head! Good thing it was fibreglas, though had
I used something else it probably wouldn't have broken.

The strange band condx and my FD style station only produced about half my score
from last year, when I ran balls-out from my home QTH. Still, it was a great
contest and I'll be back again next year.

Thanks to all the mobiles who put out those "rare" mults, and thanks to everyone
for digging my puny signal out of the noise!

73!