[3830] FlQP N2NC SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2nc@cqww.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N2NC SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:36:41 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N2NC
Operator(s): N2NC
Station: N2NC

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   69      0
   20:  234     26
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  303     26  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 18  Total Score = 107,440

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Wasn't going to be serious, but the weather was pretty poor outside all day
Saturday.  I became fixated on working a CW sweep by Sunday AM.  That kept me
from doing more important things like mowing the grass.

Thanks to W4OV for showing up from Dade (never thought that would be rare) the
last hour.  That was some pileup.

Chasing those mobiles was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be.

FT1000MP
20m - sloping dipole at 45'
40m - dipole @ 45'

73,