[3830] FlQP K8IR SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K8IR SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:41:23 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

   40:   62     0
   20:  225     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  287     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 76,916

Club:

Comments:

Got a late start due to some ARES training Saturday AM.

Another great weekend with my Florida friends.  Conditions were not bad
on 20, the mobiles stayed fairly strong most of the way.  Sunday afternoon
though, I had a little trouble getting through the wall of VE3's. 40 was
OK, and nothing was heard here on 15 but ZS2 and 9J2, but I guess they
don't count as mults this weekend.

Again a great job done by the mobiles.  Hard to believe that DAD was the
last mult for many of us. TNX to W4OV for the sweep with just 26 minutes
to go.